Monday, June 27, 2011

We've Arrived!

Well, we made it! We arrived around 3:45pm at Cohutta Springs.
Check in was at 1:30-3:30 so we had to do some catch up and run to orientation.
I've taken some time before I go to bed to post some pics from today.

 Trey and Aaron decided to stretch it out on the bus floor to get some shut eye. 

Sara and Shelbie entertained themselves with crayons.

 Deryn and Harleigh made key chains.


And I'm not sure if Phillip slept at all on the ride up, but he did enjoy seeing the mountains.

Kadie tried sleeping on the floor also.

It seems being surrounded by mountains really doesn't help with cellphone signals. Text me if needed, I can't promise when I'll get it. They said there is a hotspot some where but I haven't found it yet.
I'll post more Tuesday when I have time. We are all safe and having a good time. Thank you for your prayers as we traveled. 

No comments: