Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Oh Geez...I sound like Anna !!!
This past weekend I turned 30. Friday Night some of the guys in the youth group took me out to eat hibachi and sushi and of course finish the night up with some Halo. Well, Saturday we were headed to my parents for a BBQ when I happen to notice a lot more vehicles there besides my parents. That's when I looked at my wife and asked, "How many people did mom invite over?" The grin on her face answered my question. As we drove closer I noticed a large amount of people waiting for me outside with a large sign that stretch across the house that said, "Happy 30th Birthday Matthew!" A surprise birthday party for me, it truly was a surprise. I even got a special greeting from the guys in the youth group. Thanks guys, I am now scarred for life. I truly have a great bunch of family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate my 30th birthday with me.









No comments: